The “Wouldn’t It Be Nice If…” process by Abraham Hicks is one of my favorites to quickly shift into the energy of possibility. It’s actually one of the first processes that I learned when I was studying Universal Law many moons ago! Since then, it’s been a constant practice in my life.
When you think about something that you want (whether material or experiential), from a place of not having it, you’re not only activating the vibration of the desire, but simultaneously you’re activating the vibration of lack. This causes you to disallow your desires to manifest and not mention a ton of frustration.
Why This Process Works
The Wouldn’t It Be Nice If…? Process will help you activate your desires so you can call them in. When you shift your language into, “Wouldn’t it be nice if ___________” (insert your desire), you are activating the energy of possibility. This statement naturally elicits the request from a more positive, expectant response. Your point of attraction expands because you are sending the request out into the Universe, while being ok with how the desire shows up.
How to Use This Process (Steps 4-6 I added as a result of my own experience).
- Choose one focused desire.
- Write it down in your journal.
- Make a list of “Wouldn’t It Be Nice If…” statements that support your desire. I like to come up with 7-10 statements.
- Ask yourself, ” Who do you need to be in order to allow your desire to manifest?” Write your response in your journal.
- Sit with the energy of being until it feels complete.
- Complete the process by saying, “And so it is”.
Here are some examples of “Wouldn’t It Be Nice If…”statements…..
- Wouldn’t it be nice if the traffic is light and we have a wonderful trip?
- Wouldn’t it be nice if I had a really productive day at work?
- Wouldn’t it be nice if I find the most spectacular partner who adores me in the same way that I adore him?
- Wouldn’t it be nice if there’s somebody out there who’s looking for somebody just like me?
- Wouldn’t it be nice if my metabolism began to cooperate with me a little more?
- Wouldn’t it be nice if I got the promotion I’ve been desiring.
- Wouldn’t it be nice if my mortgage loan was easily approved.
- Wouldn’t it be nice if I got a new client from my Facebook ad.
- Wouldn’t it be nice if I was invited to speak at _____ event?
This process works because you are acknowledging the vibration of your desires. You are also approaching your desire from a place of abundance rather than lack.
As you say your statements, trust that your desires are being orchestrated in the background, because they are!
Love and light,